Saturday, July 17, 2010

lake powell...

this is my uncle howard, on the night we got there he was doing something in his boat , slipped on some towels and fell off. my dad got out of the car and looked at it it was a really deep cut and they had to go to the clinic and came back with stitches:(


here is me waiting for rebecca to jump off the bigger rock... she WOULD NOT JUMP!!!
heather...
me and nat...
heather and nat...
my dad...
marki, and rebecca (not jumping again!!!)


Here are just some pictures of us swimming...

(from left to right) sydney, marki, bryce, shelly, keylee, and me!
heather waiting to jump...
marki and rebecca
shelly, me and keylee!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures.....I thought the picture of you waiting for Rebecca to jump was hilarious!! Did she ever jump??? I have a feeling she didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like tons of fun!!! I wish i could have gone with you!
    And Becca, I can not believe you wouldn't jump!!! (well actually i could)
    Beck, i promise you won't die from jumping from a few feet up! anyway looks like you guys had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was so fun!! and NO REBECCA DID NOT JUMP!!!

    ReplyDelete